domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

WORLD WAR Z


Nearly 2 weeks ago I went to the cinema with my sister to see this movie. It's about a rare disease that turns people into mindless killing machines.
They spread the disease by biting healthy people, so they are like zombies in a way.
The protagonist, played by Brad Pitt, is in the middle of the beginning of this disease with his family.
The first part of the movie is about him and his family trying to reach a safe place (this is very difficult because there are "zombies" everywhere)
Later, he goes with a crew of soldiers to differente countries trying to find what causes this illness and a cure.
I think everyone will enjoy this movie because it's not an horror movie, it's more action and mistery oriented (the cause of the illness is the main question).It is a very entertaining movie with great actors, dialogues and scenes; I really recommend it to everyone.


1 comentario:

  1. In first place I thought it was a horror movie but it didn't. To be sincere I really liked a lot this movie when I saw. it's very exciting how people try to avoid being bitten by zombies. Finally, I loved the scene when Brad Pitt got the cure because it wasn't so easy. great movie!

    ResponderEliminar